[Ohio-talk] Paul Dressel -- and the NFBO Web Site

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Fri Sep 3 19:02:50 UTC 2010

Hi All,

2 things:

1) I need to call Paul Dressel, but don't seem to have
his number, though I thought I did.  Paul, or someone,
please e-mail me at everettgavel at att.net and give me a
number, please? Thanks.

2) The reason I'm asking here is that the NFBO site
appears to be fairly inaccessible to the screenreader
aspect of Zoomtext.  Meaning it won't recognize
anything to read it.  Whatever coding is being used,
it's not working well with it at all.  So for someone
with low-vision using ZT, it's fairly inaccessible.  I
was going to search out Paul's contact info on the
site, but can't.  So thanks for any help with this.

Strive On!
Everett