[Ohio-talk] Chapter Strengthening Ideas?

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Thu Sep 9 19:54:49 UTC 2010

Hello My Fellow Ohioans,

I like the current discussion about getting people to
Board meetings.  In hopes of getting further discussion
going and some chapter-building ideas shared, I'm
forwarding a message that came through recently on the
Diabetes-Talk list.  Bernadette Jacobs shared something
her Baltimore chapter does at each meeting.  Do any of
us in Ohio do such things?  Got any suggestions as to
how to run a better, more enjoyable, memorable meeting?
Maybe even a meeting where people will feel like they
can't or shouldn't miss it?  Month after month?  Her
tip is below.  Got any tips of your own?

Strive On!
Everett