[Ohio-talk] state board meeting and membership

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 21:19:33 UTC 2010

Yes Colleen,
It IS a time for revitalization between conventions. Also a time for ideas,
motivation, networking, socializing, etc.  I just wish more people would take it
seriously.  It is definitely a more intimate time for discussion and openness of
expressing the needs, opinions and solutions to problems we face.  A time to
bring the "brainstorming" results to the table.  See you there.

Carol