[Ohio-talk] Fw: Meeting Information

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Sun Sep 12 18:48:11 UTC 2010

Please see below the very important information concerning the new location
for our Board meeting this Saturday the 18th from Eric Duffy.

Also, the lunch menu is included.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"