[Ohio-talk] NO MORE TEENAGERS!

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sat Sep 18 10:21:53 UTC 2010

Hi Crystal,
Congratulations! My girls were not typical teenagers but I can appreciate the challenges and joy they can bring vicariously.
I think sometimes they do not grow up.
Give it some time and they will think you are the smartest person in the world.
It's hard to believe that the twins are going to be twenty.
God Bless!

Colleen Roth