[Ohio-talk] FW: membership

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 26 21:19:39 UTC 2010

I am sending this again.

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Payne, Richard L (GE Capital)
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:37 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Subject: [Ohio-talk] membership

At the membership meeting this year  I would love to  identify issues
and find solutions to those problems  pertaining to local chapters
 Even though we can not solve many problems we can have healthy talks. .
I think that an affiliate is  only strong    as it's chapters. The
membership committee can developed an agenda but let me here from you
about what   you want  to get out of this years meeting during the state
convention?
We will not allow attacks on members are turn this meeting in to a
complaint session. I look to get great ideals from you. Richard
Ohio-talk:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/rchpay7%40sbcglob
al.net