[Ohio-talk] Fw: Ipad Information

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:36:21 UTC 2011

FYI
Since Apple has come out with the I PAD 2, (after our tix sales began)  and
we do not have the product in hand...........................it does make more
sense to go with the flow of technology.  The tix say IPAD 16 gb.  So, it will
be easy enough to upgrade the prize and make the winner hapy.

Carol Akers