[Ohio-talk] Chapter Building Resources

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Apr 11 21:11:55 UTC 2011

Hi All,

After rereading a couple of the Monitor's past
Spotlight columns on Affiliate Action, I called the
National Center to ask if we had any compilation of
such columns or articles. You know, info on how to
build local chapters.  I got put through to Joanne
Wilson, who brought our own Jason Ewell into the
conversation. Jason recommended the following section
of the NFB Web site, which I want to pass along to all
within the Ohio affiliate. The link is below, and
there's several good resources linked to.
Additionally, he mentioned that there will be a 3-hour
seminar at this summer's convention titled, "Back to
Basics." Anyone interested in building and
strengthening their chapter or affiliate should attend.
That's what it's all about.  So put it ohn your
personal list of meetings to attend.  Here's the link
to the info online:

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Member_Information.asp

For the record, I told Jason we missed him and he needs
to come back to Ohio.  They both sort of ignored that
comment however.  Go figure.  =)

Strive On!
Everett