[Ohio-talk] Fw: ATM machine update

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Wed Apr 13 18:56:07 UTC 2011

Did someone fill out the report erroneously because I have not tested any of
these machines so read on and figure it out so that you may get proper
credit for your hard work please?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"