[Ohio-talk] Imagination report

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 02:28:35 UTC 2011

Hi everyone, I won't be attending the board meeting this weekend, so I have attached a file to show how the Ohio imaginators are doing. I urge all of you to become imaginators. Remember, a percentage of the money raised is divided between all affiliates. If you need more information or help with signing up, please contact me. Please note, donations take a while to show up online, so some imaginators may have raised more money than reflected on the attached file.

To become an imaginator
www.raceforindependence.org

Blind Driver Experience
Tuesday July 5th 30 federationists along with 3 of their friends will join a trained blind driver for a ride in the blind driver challenge car.

To be a part of the blind driver experience (from Parnell Diggs Imagination fund chair)
1. Top 10 imaginators in terms of money raised automatically qualify

2. 20 people from those who raise at least $1000.00 by June 15 will be selected from a pool of everyone who raises $1000.00 or more

Beth Debus
mbdebus at yahoo.com