[Ohio-talk] Fw: [Parents of Blind Children of Ohio] Does anyone have a child with Congenital...

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 13:53:05 UTC 2011

 Please view Flesha's question regarding congenital nystagmus and respond if you have or know of some one who does have this.
Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!