[Ohio-talk] Do You Want The iPhone 4 From Verizon Wireless?

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 2 00:42:33 UTC 2011

Please write us all again to report what the accessibility improvements
are with this phone and to tell us in a week or two how well it does in
real life situations to meet your needs.  For example, does it read all
the menus or just some of them?  Do you need sighted assistance to set
anything up?

Thanks!
Cheryl