[Ohio-talk] Donny Boggs Night at Southern Ohio Opry

Donny Boggs steelmusicdonny at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 18:41:00 UTC 2011

This is an official invitation to attend  The Southern Ohio Opry on Saturday March 12, 2011 at 7 pm for a night of good country music featuring- me- DONNY BOGGS, and friends.  The Opry is located off Rt 23 South at Lucasville, Ohio.    Contact me for more information. The tix prices are ususally $7.00 and there is food that can be purchased to snack on.
  740-645-3289.  I would love to have a showing of my NFB friends to help fill the house, and hear you all roar and sing along, as we NFB'ers do so well.
Sing on,
Donny Boggs