[Ohio-talk] Dining Out

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 13 03:37:13 UTC 2011

Members,

I realize that this item is not appropriate for this list, but I would like to make good on an idea I had at our last Christmas party to start a dining out group.  This is a chance to sample great food at Greater Cleveland area restaurants and socialize with our fellow federationists.

If you are in the Cleveland and Cuyahoga County chapters, or if you plan to be in the Cleveland area and wish to join us at our first dining-out venue, please e-mail me for more information: mzavoli at roadrunner.com.  Our first get together is at Jordan's Family Restaurant, tentatively for April 9, 2011 for late lunch or early dinner.

 For more information about the menu, please go to:

 http://www.allmenus.com/oh/parma/38145-jordans-family-restaurant/menu/dinner/

See you there!

Milena