[Ohio-talk] Fw: Blind 10 yr old near Cleveland needs Braille

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Wed Jan 5 15:30:01 UTC 2011

Let's talk about this some on Saturday but in the mean time if anybody has any other recommendations please don't hesitate to chime in here ok?

Read on.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"