[Ohio-talk] drawings in the nfb

Karen ladynfb at woh.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 18:01:24 UTC 2011

Ok Richard I am lost?
Karen Noles

-------Original Message-------

From: Payne, Richard L (GE Capital)
Date: 1/10/2011 12:55:31 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Subject: [Ohio-talk] drawings in the nfb

It has been brought to my attention that there have been at least 2
drawings that were to  be done in the name of the nfb.
Neither of them were honored at the time and under the   terms they were
sold. When we sale items and have drawings they should clearly be
carried out correctly. When we do not it harms us all. I am requesting
that while we are  starting to developed the  need to aproach the public
more in this way every member keep this in mind.