[Ohio-talk] drawings in the nfb

Crystal McClain mcmcclain at charter.net
Mon Jan 10 21:13:21 UTC 2011

I know i was disappointed about the TV drawing when we were told it was
happening at convetion. But the United Way of logan county did the same
thing and changed the drawing date for a car from april till august and
those tickets were $20 each. I was upset about that as well. Probably wont
buy tickets from them again. I had spent $100. Crystal