[Ohio-talk] membership drive

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 26 16:31:37 UTC 2011

The Ohio membership race is on.

From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Everett Gavel
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 4:19 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] membership drive

Hey There, Mr. Payne, and All,

For the record, Sir, the Greater Summit County chapter got a new member back
in either November or December, and we got another at our January meeting.
That's 2 since convention, anyway.  ;-)

"Growing, growing, growing,
Gotta keep your posse growing --
Rawhide!"
(that's the old TV theme, right? Or, um, something like that. Heh.)   ;-)

Strive On!
Everett