[Ohio-talk] i pad

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 15:00:34 UTC 2011

Collen,
I am glad you streamed the convention.  It was great!  I really enjoyed hearing Mr Rosen's story of his background leading up to his ownership and building of a hotel empire.  It was a BIG place and everyone was wonderful, without being overbearing.  I think they were well educated on how to ASSIST without being too assistive and really took it to heart.  It was obvious that the staff is treated professionally by management and well taken care of, it showed in the performance of their jobs.  NO ONE was rude or unpleasant.  Best hotel we have been to.  Sorry you could not be there.  They truly enjoyed our group and being a part of the production of the convention.  Even when one of our Ohio delegation had a mishap, they were very attentive to her needs and privacy and were not overbearing.  They made sure she was comfortable even after returning from ER and leaving hotel early.

Carol Akers