[Ohio-talk] face book

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 09:50:13 UTC 2011

I put the flyer on my face book page and told all my friends to do the same
you can also.

NFB WIA Flyer (4).pdf

Unequal pay for equal work on

the basis of disability is unfair,

discriminatory, and immoral.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans are being exploited.

They are working in sweatshops.

They are paid less than the federal minimum wage.

On August 3rd, the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and

Pensions is scheduled to vote on the Workforce Investment Act. This bill

reauthorizes the outrageous practice of paying subminimum wages to

Americans with disabilities.

Will your senator vote for exploitation or equality?

Call your senator and ask.

For more information contact the National Federation of

the Blind at (410) 659-9314 or fairwages at nfb.org, or visit

www.nfb.org.

National Federation of the Blind Logo