[Ohio-talk] Pampered Chef results

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 15:31:05 UTC 2011

 Update on Fundraising Efforts for Ohio:
I forwarded our Pampered Chef check to Sherry Ruth today, along with a donation
check from Debbie Baker's mom.  We appreciate Donna Baker's nice donation---she
did not want to purchase items, just write a nice check to us.

Since we fell short of the $2000 sales amount by--$358, we did not fall under
the 20% profit for our fundraiser, only 15%.   We could have easily sold over
$2000 worth of items if everyone had participated.  Like I said previously, we
had only 10 people actually sell to friends/family or themselves.  10 people out
of HOW many folks in OHIO? We sold $1642 worth of product from less than 20
orders.   HMMMMM WHAT IF the rest of the folks in Ohio had actually passed those
catalogs along and sold to family/friends/coworkers or themselves?????  A great
product, a little pricey, but great guarantee and worth the cost.

Not to continue  beating the same drum or dead horse, but, I do believe
that more than 10 people are attending National Convention on some kind of
assistance....  Yet only 10 people particpated in our fundraiser?
Time to get motivated, participate in generating funds in order to continue with
the assistance programs.  There aren't a lot of rich benefactors out there
knocking down our doors to donate money to us..........or if there are, I have
not heard about it yet.
I-Pad raffle tickets------I sincerely hope people are pushing those.   Less than
a month from the drawing.  SELL, SELL, SELL!

Orlando, we are coming soon!

Carol Akers