[Ohio-talk] I PAD raffle

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 20:20:46 UTC 2011

Hello folks!
Countdown has begun for Convention.  Everyone should be getting excited, ready to work hard and play hard!  Right? 12 more days.
Now down to business............Our I PAD raffle will also be coming up SOON as well. Eric and I are aware of 3 Chapters that have donated $50 toward the purchase of the I-PAD.  Where are the rest of our Chapter Presidents??????  Where are those $50 checks?  We REALLY NEED the money donated towards the purchase of this raffle item if we are to be successful in raising funds!

Please send those checks to Sherry Ruth over the next 12 days and then email or call Eric to let him know when you have done this.  Divisions may also donate if they would like, it is not limited to only chapters!  We take any money we can get!
The Parents Divison is donating their $50 so come on folks get that money in.

The BAD NEWS is that suddenly Oklahoma has the same idea for a fund raiser and will also be selling tickets at

 We have a lot of tickets out with people here in Ohio, so DO NOT FORGET to bring money and ticket stubs to convention!  We NEED that money!
  Bring any unsold tickets with you and be prepared to sell tickets during convention!
Gotta get all our tickets sold.

Carol Akers