[Ohio-talk] FW: Newsline message

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Fri Jun 24 11:35:42 UTC 2011

Colleagues, please read the message below and join me in thanking Cheryl
Fischer for all of her service to us over the past year and a half and I
don't know about you but I'm so glad that she is willing to continue this
very valuable service in a voluntary capacity.

This is the kind of commitment and enthusiasm that makes our affiliate as
successful as it is and has been for some time.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"

For more information go to nfbohio.org