[Ohio-talk] FW: Newsline message

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Fri Jun 24 20:16:29 UTC 2011

I just feel the need to join Coleen in saying thank you, Cheryl. While a liaison at the State House, I could not have done my job responsibly without daily use of Newsline, and additionally, it gave me great pleasure to show the service hands on in the offices of several of our incredulous senators and representatives. It is among the leading projects allowing quick and painless access to information for the US blind community, and I will always do what I can to be supportive.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth L. Sammons former legislative liaison
Currently, RSC Assistant, Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
899 E. Broad Street 2nd Floor, Columbus, Ohio 43205
614.466.9844 x. 3644
elizabeth.sammons at rsc.ohio.gov