[Ohio-talk] FW: Huge Pre-construction Sale at Sight Center March 15- May 13

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Fri Mar 11 15:15:46 UTC 2011

Here is a notice I received from my daughter, who works in Cleveland. Spread
the word. The products carried by the Eye-dea Shop are very pricey, so this
sale is good news for anyone who likes or needs their products.

Barbara

  _____

We are very excited about our Pre-construction Sale (see attachment) which
offers discounts of up to 30% off regular price stock.  Please make copies
and give this flyer to everyone we have contact with during our daily
routines.  Please help us get this sale information in the hands of low
vision groups, teachers, parents, senior centers, clients or anyone who
might benefit from this tremendous sale.

Together we can make this a sales event that will impact lives because of
the cost savings which makes our products even more affordable to many of
our clients and potential clients.  Thank you in advance for your
cooperation in making this promotion a success for our clients and our
entire agency.

Tom Sawyer
Assistive Technology Representative

Cleveland Sight Center
1909 East 101 Street
Cleveland, Ohio  44106
Tel: 216-658-7339
Fax: 216-791-1101
 <mailto:tsawyer at ClevelandSightCenter.org> tsawyer at ClevelandSightCenter.org

www.clevelandsightcenter.org

"See What's Possible" informative no cost presentations for individuals,
groups or organizations!

Assistive Technology - It Impacts Lives!

This email including any attachments, is private and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain copyrighted, confidential,
protected healthcare information and or privileged information otherwise
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender via telephone or return mail and destroy all copies of the