[Ohio-talk] Fw: Independence Market Volunteers at 2011NationalConvention

Dr. Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Tue May 3 01:40:33 UTC 2011

Howdy,

I  would also be glad to work a shift.   I don't think work will
allow me to attend the whole convention however: I suspect I'll be
arriving some time Tuesday and staying to the end.  If I might have a
shift later in the week, I'd be very glad to help out.  If that's too
much hastle to organize, I'll try to be useful some other way!

Peace,

sheri w-J