[Ohio-talk] Pampered chef fundraiser

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 17:26:48 UTC 2011

Hello everyone on this rainy Tuesday
Please get out there and sell Pampered Chef to help us fundraise!  Those of you
who were not able to attend the Board Mtg in Canton missed a great presentation
and dessert from Amy Phillips, the rep for Pampered Chef.  She really enjoyed
spending time with us!
Direct your friends and family to order on line at
www.pamperedchef.biz/amyphillips
  Use Ohio Blind for organization to get credit.

Also---anyone who plans to attend national convention---could you shoot me an
email so I know who all to contact regarding M&M sales and getting together.
Thanks

Carol Akers