[Ohio-talk] Website

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Mon May 16 11:59:11 UTC 2011

I have just received the official language about what constitutes a service
animal. Marion Gwizdala circulated it. I think it belongs on our Website.
If you object, get back to me immediately. Otherwise you will find the
language on the site.

This should serve as a reminder to all of us to be thinking of what we want
on the Website. You should keep passing me such information and ideally
photos. Whenever your chapter sponsors a function, someone should be taking
high-resolution photos. Remember that your cell phone won't do as your
camera.

Thanks,

Barbara

Barbara Pierce