[Ohio-talk] Anybody going to convention from Dayton or Cincinnati the morning of July 3?

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Fri May 20 16:44:44 UTC 2011

I just talked with one of our two scholarship winners from Ohio. She is a
high school senior, and she has never flown alone before. We are hoping that
someone is traveling to convention from either Dayton or Cincinnati the
morning of July 3. Aleeha has to be in the hotel by 2:00 p.m. that day. She
and her parents would feel a lot better if she could travel with someone who
is already going and is an experienced traveler. If you can help, please let
me know as soon as possible. This is a delightful young woman, and I would
really like to put her fears to rest.

Thanks,

Barbara

Barbara Pierce