[Ohio-talk] Pampered Chef last call

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Fri May 20 16:49:10 UTC 2011

Carol, I love Pampered Chef stuff. Unfortunately Oberlin's hot meals program
had a fundraiser during April, and I bought a bunch of stuff. I was not at
the board meeting. I am willing to buy some things, but I am not clear how I
should do this. Is the woman who did the presentation willing to have us
call with orders? Please advise.
Barbara