[Ohio-talk] DAN Meeting, and... One Fat Hen?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Nov 1 02:39:06 UTC 2011

Thanks, Barb, for announcing the DAN meeting. Someone,
please, tell me what 'One Fat Hen' is? I'll bring the
requested funds no matter, but I'm curious as to
whether I should be ready to run from the room, arms &
cane flailing. ;-)

See Y'all Soon!
Everett

Barb Wrote:
Wanda asked me to announce that we'll be having a
meeting to elect officers and collect dues at the
convention.  She'll also be leading us in a game called
One Fat Hen as a fundraiser for DAN, so please bring
$1.75 to play.
Thanks, From Barb Fohl and Wanda Sloan