[Ohio-talk] NFBScripOhio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Tue Nov 8 20:00:45 UTC 2011

Introducing NFBScripOhio

As many of you learned at the convention, we have started a fund raiser
called NFBScripOhio.  We want to encourage everyone to take advantage of
this program to help our organization raise money on a ongoing basis.
The program is simple, all you have to do is just shop like you normally
would, but instead of using checks, cash, or your debit card, you purchase
"scrip" from us.  We have a large list of participating merchants,
restaurants, and specialty retailers.

We offer several ways to participate.
1.  you can sign up on-line at http://shopwithscrip.com and use the
enrollment code: 444D4FLD314L4.
You can either pay on-line with PrestoPay or you can opt to use normal
checks and mail them to us.
2.  You can call our shop with scrip coordinators at (614) 753-4789 and
place your order over the phone and mail us your check.

You can get gift cards or in some cases you can just print e-cards directly
from your computer.
Some merchants allow you to get your initial gift card and then you can
simply reload your existing cards and not have to wait for a new card.

Some of the merchants are as follows:
Babies-R-Us, Bahama Breeze, Banana Republic, Ace Hardware, Barnes & Noble
Booksellers, BP, Amazon.com, Bath & Body Works, AMC Theatres, American
Airlines, Bed Bath & Beyond, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Burger King, Andersons,
Best Buy, Applebee's, Arby's, Bob Evans, Buffalo Wild Wings, Catherines,
Chevron, Chili's Grill & Bar, Claire's, Cold Stone Creamery, Container
Store, Comfort Inn, Cracker Barrel, Crate and Barrel, CVS/pharmacy, Darden
Restaurants: (Longhorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Red Lobster,) Dave &
Buster's, Domino's Pizza, Donatos Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Econo Lodge,
Elder-Beerman, Family Christian Stores, Fashion Bug, Fazoli's, Foot Locker,
Giant Eagle, Great Clips, Hallmark, Hard Rock Cafe, Home Depot, Hometown
Buffet, Honey Baked Ham, iTunes, JCPenney, Jo-Ann Fabrics, KFC, Kohl's,
L.L.Bean, Lands' End, Little Caesar's Pizza, Logan's Roadhouse, Lowe's,
Meijer, Michaels, Noodles & Company, Office Depot, Old Navy, Outback
Steakhouse, Overstock.com, Panera Bread, Papa John's Pizza, Payless Shoes,
PetSmart, Pier 1 Imports, Pizza Hut, Pottery Barn, Quiznos, Radio Shack, Red
Robin, Regal Entertainment, Rite Aid, Ruby Tuesday, Sally Beauty Supply,
Saturday's Hair Salon, Sears, Shoe Carnival, Shell, Shutterfly, Spaghetti
Warehouse, Speedway, Star Theatres, Starbucks, Steak 'n Shake, Subway,
Supercuts, T.J. Max, Taco Bell, Target, Terminix, Texas Roadhouse, TGI
Friday's, Toys-R-Us, Walgreens, Walmart, Wendy's, Wet Seal, Zappos.com.

This is not a complete list, but it is enough to make you think and ask
yourself "Do I shop at any of these places?"  If you answered yes, then
start purchasing Scrip so you can support the NFB of Ohio!
Remember, this costs you no extra money, you are still going to shop at the
same places, you are just changing the way you shop and with no extra work
on your part, we earn extra money to support the organization we all love.

Please sign up and "get with the program!"
Our first order will be on November 14th which is next Monday.  Orders are
due by 9:00 am.  Please get your orders to us  by that time so we can
include them and get a roaring start!
We will be giving feedback to the list so you all know how we are doing.
Remember, if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask, that's what we are
here for.

Contact Shelbi Hindel at (614) 753-4789 or Carol Akers at (614) 570-2083.