[Ohio-talk] Catch me if you can!

Kelly Prescott prescott at deltav.org
Wed Nov 9 22:02:07 UTC 2011

The deadline is indeed Nov 14 at 9:00 am.
I am attaching the braille and text versions of the scrip list.
You can also see the same thing by going to
http://shopwithscrip.com
click on shop and then you can search through the list.
If you sign up online, the enrollment code is: 444D4FLD314L4

The 2 fles are attached to this message.