[Ohio-talk] Catch me if you can!

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 11 17:06:24 UTC 2011

Kelly,
I need your help.  I really want to do my part and help with this, but I
don't have much time.  I logged in, created an account, etc., but then, I
can't figure out where I'm supposed to put in the code for NFB Ohio. After I
log in, it just tells me to Shop, but I don't want to shop till I see where
my money is going.
Any direction very much appreciated.
Peace,
Deborah