[Ohio-talk] FW: banquet invitation

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 13 18:31:03 UTC 2011

From: Kathryn Withman [mailto:kwithman at woh.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 11:37 AM
To: Richard
Subject: banquet invitation

Banquet invitation 2011

Dear Friend,

Greetings from the Miami Valley Chapter, of the National Federation of the
Blind of  Ohio. We are an active advocacy group for the blind and visually
impaired. On December 10, 2011, we are having a banquet at the Miami Valley
Golf Club. Our speaker this year is Dr. J.W. Smith the president of the Ohio
affiliate of the NFB. He is a dynamic speaker.  Please join us for this
evening of community, information , delicious food and enjoyment.

Richard Payne

President of the Miami Valley Chapter

Miami Valley Chapter Banquet