[Ohio-talk] Attention Columbus-area Zoom texters available Dec. 8

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Mon Nov 28 14:28:17 UTC 2011

Hello!

Nationwide Insurance Company has been working with Vision and Vocational Services to find people who use adaptive software to view websites, as we refresh our page designs. We'd like to be certain that the visual concepts we put online are accessible to all our users. That's where you might come in!

Right now, we're interested in having a few people visit us to check out some of our latest ideas, and let us know how they work. We're seeking individuals who (1) use Zoom Text to magnify web pages at least 4x and (2) must use high-contrast settings to optimize viewing.

We'll be conducting the feedback sessions in person in our Testing Center at 280 North High Street, between Nationwide Boulevard and Chestnut Street in downtown Columbus. Participants will each receive $100 in compensation, and appointments are expected to last about an hour.

If you meet those conditions, and if you are available during the day on December 8th, I'd like to hear from you. Please call or write to let me know you're interested, or if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope all is going well for you!

Cheryll Robinson
User Experience Recruiting Coordinator
Nationwide Corporate Marketing