[Ohio-talk] Verizon

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 23:08:18 UTC 2011

If anyone is considering upgrades or purchases through Verizon
perhaps a new I phone? My niece Nicole Lewis would love to help you out.  She is quite the savvy phone person and has left ATT to work with Verizon at Strongsville Mall.  She is honest and patient, a great teacher & will help you out with whatever she can.    I have told her about the neat Braille overlays for the i phone, which is knowlege she did not have and is beneficial to know in her position.
Carol
Sent from my Verizon phone