[Ohio-talk] Fundraiser response?

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 14:02:54 UTC 2011

Good morning to all!  As you know, the fundraising committee has been working hard to find ways to bring money into the state affliliate treasury so that we can maintain funds for future projects, convention assistance, etc.  This will work only if we do it as a team.  At the last board meeting we had a showing of Thirty One bags and totes, which serve many useful purposes.  Items for storage, organization, travel and more.  I issued a challenge to all chapters to see which one could sell the most before end of September.  I guess everyone forgot.  Sherry Ruth and her chapter have been hard at work promoting this project and for that reason, we are extending the cut off date to October 12th, a Wednesday.  This will enable the rest of the chapters to get the word out and get orders placed.  Please send your checks and orders to me so that I may write one check to Sherry and she can send it for the order.  This is the only way we can do it and be
 exempt from paying the taxes on the products.  The shipping fee must still be paid at 8% of the total for items ordered.  With this in mind---------------please use those catalogs I gave you and go spread the word!
Thank you

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!