[Ohio-talk] membership

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 7 12:30:05 UTC 2011

This year's membership committee has been hard at work but the best is yet
to come. I promise a good membership seminar   at the state convention. If
you was at the state board meeting you will remember that the committee
wants to began  to recruit members to minter with others who have never been
to a state convention. We will have several new members at this convention
and others that have never been to a convention. We want their first time to
be the best. While everyone will be working hard to have a great time we
want them to enjoy this convention just as much.

The committee wants to start by requesting that if you want to be a minter
to a first timer are a person who will be attending the first convention you
do this. Email me with your name and cell phone at rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net and
when you get to the convention contact me are William to let us know you
have arrived and are willing to help.  I also am requesting chapter
presidents to attend the membership committee meeting and let me know they
will be there. I wish for them to get names to us even before the convention
and we will begin the work. If you know of a first timer you should let us
know and if you can be willing to join the efforts.

members this is very important so if you want to make the affiliate stronger
let's work together.  I think the Springfield chapter stated that there will
be several new members that will be attending and they are older members
that want to be more involved. Richard