[Ohio-talk] 31 orders for fundraiser coming to an end

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 16:37:12 UTC 2011

Hello all,
Please check out the catalog at www.mythirtyone.com/cakers.  When you enter the site it will give you options on events.  The NFB fundraiser is listed.  Click on it and when you have the option for the catalog, you need to click on zoom in on the catalog, you can also download as a PDF file to view.  Remember that orders placed online will have tax and shipping added to them when you pay.   They will still count towards the fundraiser.  In order to take advantage of the tax exempt status, you must mail a check with your order to me  Carol Akers at 937 Hidden Cove Way, Columbus, Ohio 43228.  You can make the check out to NFB Ohio, but be sure to add the 8% shipping and handling fee--just not the tax.  Sherry Ruth will be sending one check for the order group. Please have your orders to me by Wed Oct 12.  Let's make our fundraising count!   Share the fundraisers with family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and  your church!
Thank you

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!