[Ohio-talk] convention

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Oct 12 23:56:59 UTC 2011

Hi Richard,
I am looking forward to the Convention this year.
We have at least four people from Toledo coming for all of the Convention.
At least that's what I know about right now.
I am thinking about Convention and the door prizes I am bringing.
I am also thinking about another restaurant to try.
One thing about Conventions is that you get to see people you haven't seen in a long time.
I hope all of you who are in the At-large Chapter are waiting for the meeting Friday at 7 p.m.
We have a few things to talk about on the Agenda.
I am sure that it will be interesting to explore a new hotel.
I am happy to say that I already have our Room Reservations and Convention Registrations in the mail.
We have a new person from Tredo who does not get to come very often.
She is a Sister of Notre Dame and is not permitted to come very often.
She was a guest of Helen Johnson in Charlotte in 1992.
Her first experience with the NFB was when she came here from the Philippines in 1986.
At that time she was looking for a Religious Community to enter.
She could not get into a Religious Community in the Philippines.
She has been a member of the NFB ever since.
Richard I am looking forward to asking you about Cleopatra.
Richard, with your enthusiasm, and that of the rest of the Dayton and Springfield Chapters I am sure we will have a memorable convention.
I am also looking forward to examining thirtyone and Pampered Chef stuff and picking um py order from April.
Colleen Roth