[Ohio-talk] FW: Clarification Regarding our Meeting

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Sat Oct 22 18:52:54 UTC 2011

Colleagues, plese read the very important message below and spread the word.

It is one result of a productive meeting that I had with BSVI Director Dan
Connors and Executive Director Kevin Miller this past Wednesday October 19th
in my office in Athens.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"

For more information go to nfbohio.org