[Ohio-talk] FW: Clarification Regarding our Meeting

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Mon Oct 24 23:45:33 UTC 2011

In all fairness, we did talk about that occurring and I'm sure that he just
forgot to put it in his message.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701
740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"
For more information go to nfbohio.org