[Ohio-talk] Yesssss!!!

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 01:06:40 UTC 2011

We have alerted the law. lol

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of J.W. Smith
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 7:56 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'; Capital Chapter
(Columbus, Ohio) Mailing List; Anne Marble; Annette Anderson; Barabara Fohl;
Barbara Pierce; Becky Booth; Beth Debus; Carol Akers; Colleen Roth; Crystal
McClain; Deanna Lewis; Debra Baker; Dr. JW Smith; Eric Duffy; Paul Dressell;
Richard Payne; Shelbi Hindel; Sheri Albers; Sherry Ruth; Steve Vincke; Wanda
Sloan; William Turner
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Yesssss!!!

Get all excited and go tell everybody that the NFB Of Ohio is headed to
Dayton and that town will never ever be the same again.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting pumped about this Convention so if I
start preaching periodically and tune in once or twice during the
proceedings, "I was wondering if anybody can feel me?"

I'd better stop..

My Brothers and my Sisters, please join me on the barricades in Dayton on
November 4th and together we will make a difference!!

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"

For more information go to nfbohio.org