[Ohio-talk] Friday eve dinner?

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 03:53:59 UTC 2011

Hello to all,
The Parents Division had planned a seminar for Friday afternoon and an Italian Buffet Dinner afterwards at 5:30 pm. It seems that we are not getting any response for our dinner reservations and we would like to open it up to others.  In order to have this buffet we need 30 people as our head count.  Currently we have 8.  The cost is $20 per head. The buffet is Lasagne, Chicken Parmasian and I believe it was Ravioli, Veggie, salad, bread, dessert and drink  The $20 needs to be paid to Crystal, so that Mark can tally it together. Please respond attention  Crystal  if you are interested in attending. We must have your request no later than Monday evening, as we must let them know Tues morning our final count.  If we do not reach 30, we will cancel it.
Thanks

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!