[Ohio-talk] Fw: [Chapter-presidents] Chapter Constitutions

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Fri Oct 28 18:02:04 UTC 2011

Paul and everyone,

David Evans' advice rings so very true on cultivating our young leaders. Let me take this little platform to say that OSSB is looking for Central Ohio area mentors for additional high school students. We plan on formal meetings monthly and some one-on-one or small group activities in between. If you are interested, please contact me off list at

Antigone at columbus.rr.com

Thanks again for sharing this and have a good week-end,
Elizabeth Sammons