[Ohio-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] LOVE TO HEAR STORIES LIKE THIS

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Oct 30 07:59:59 UTC 2011

How about this, NFBOH!

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <serenity77 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] LOVE TO HEAR STORIES LIKE THIS
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2011 10:31:23 -0600

      I love to hear stories like this!

      Sami Stoner is legally blind and making history in Ohio. The high
school student is running on her school's female cross country team with
her guide dog, Chloe. Sami had to obtain a waiver from the Ohio High School
Athletic Association that would permit her to run with her companion Chloe.
With the help of her Athletic Director, John Harris, Sami obtained
permission to run on the team with Chloe (SUCCESS!!).

      Sami's father, Keith Stoner, said he's grateful to those who worked
with OHSAA to give his daughter a chance at pursuing a dream. "It's a great
message," he said. "She's never going to be up front getting a medal, but
as far as my wife and I are concerned, she wins every race. I'm thankful
that puppy was brought into our lives."

                  "Wrapped Tie Frame"
                  An ACFC Members Only Tutorial