[Ohio-talk] October 6 National Disability Employment Awareness Month Event

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Fri Sep 2 17:59:05 UTC 2011

Colleagues,

Attached as a PDF and pasted in as text below for your reading convenience, you will find information on the Statehouse event of October 6 that Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission is holding to observe National Disability Employment Awareness month. Admission is free; no registration is required. I encourage you to attend this event, and please also to share this information as appropriate through lists and through personal contacts. Please also feel free to hold dialogue with me  on access or other follow-up questions, as needed.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. Sammons
Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission
Assistant, Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
614.466.9844 x. 3644
elizabeth.sammons at rsc.ohio.gov

***

National Disability Employment  Awareness Month  Celebration
October 6, 2011
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Ohio Statehouse Atrium
1 Capitol Square
Columbus, OH 43215
Keynote Speaker: Rich Donovan
Mr. Donovan is founder of Integrated Process Solutions, a consulting company helping  business clients discover how to deliver a return on disability. Mr. Donovan will detail the  incredible business opportunity for companies that discover how to tap the talent of people
with disabilities and earn their loyalty in the marketplace.
Presented by:

Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission