[Ohio-talk] FW: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, September 9

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 10 09:56:02 UTC 2011

From: dailydeals-bounces at blindbargains.com [mailto:dailydeals-bounces at blindbargains.com] On Behalf Of Blind Bargains Daily Deals
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 9:34 AM
To: Daily Deals
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, September 9

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, September 9

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains at blindbargains.com. <mailto:bargains at blindbargains.com>

In this issue:

*	1. 750 Un-Scented Biodegradable Pet Waste Poop Bags with FREE Bone Dispenser for $23.99 Shipped <>
*	2. Tactile iPhone 4 Screen Protector with OtterBox Universal Defender Case for $35 <>
*	3. Refurbished Accessible: Apple TV Media Receiver for $74.99 shipped <>
*	4. West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper for $29.88 Shipped <>
*	5. Refurbished Lenovo IdeaPad S10 Netbook with 160GB Hard Drive, Windows XP for $179.99 Shipped <>
*	6. Today's Classifieds <>

Lowest prices on our latest accessible Talking MP3 Player! <>
Pocket Viewer Handheld Video Magnifier $300 obo <>
Bookport, Victor, Batteries and More! <>
Factory Unlocked iPhone 4 32GB $300 <>

*	7. Most Popular Recent Deals <>

come play the most fully featured accessible online games for free.

The Blind Adrenaline card room is an online gaming site containing the most fully featured online card games available to the accessible community. We're celebrating our 2nd anniversary during August by letting everyone play for free, even if you've had a trial account before. BA has just reset all chips and points, so there is no better time to come get in and see what all the fun is about. If you decide you enjoy the experience, its only $3.95 a month to sign up. You won't find , a more amazing deal for less than a buck a week.
Come check us out at: http://www.BlindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom and if you want to hear an audio overview of the site, download this short clip <http://www.blindadrenaline.com/cardroom/tutorials/quickOverview.mp3>

1. 750 Un-Scented Biodegradable Pet Waste Poop Bags with FREE Bone Dispenser for $23.99 Shipped <http://www.blindbargains.com/link/6247>

Dig it Pet Products via Amazon.com has 750 Un-Scented Biodegradable Pet Waste Poop Bags with a FREE Bone Dispenser for $23.99. With free shipping, that's just over 3 cents per bag, not counting the dispenser. We shopped around and couldn't find a similardeal that came close.

2. Tactile iPhone 4 Screen Protector with OtterBox Universal Defender Case for $35 <http://www.blindbargains.com/link/6246>

Our sister site, ATGuys.com, offers a SpeedDots Tactile Screen Protector with the OtterBox Universal Defender case for the iPhone 4 for $35. Add about $6 for shipping. This rugged case protects your Verizon or AT&T iPhone 4 and includes a standard or advanced screen protector already attached to the case.

3. Refurbished Accessible: Apple TV Media Receiver for $74.99 shipped <http://www.blindbargains.com/link/6245>

CowBoom.com has the latest model of the Apple TV media receiver for $74.99. With free shipping, it's about $23 off the cost of a new unit. This latest-generation Apple TV displays 720p widescreen video and features Netflix, YouTube, 802.11n wireless, Ethernet, HDMI video output, optical audio output, and a USB port. A new firmware update for the Apple TV adds Voice-Over, which speaks menu's and file information similar to the iPhone and iPod touch.

4. West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper for $29.88 Shipped <http://www.blindbargains.com/link/6233>

With fall coming, and the holiday season just around the bend, Families will be enjoying a night in with a movie or game. Why not spice up those nights with a delicious snack. Amazon.com has the West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper for $29.88. This popper contains an electric rod that stirs the popcorn, insuring that all curnals pop, every time. Put butter in the butter well to add even more flavor to the popcorn. Flip the lid over to use as a serving dish. This machine will make a night in something to remember for years to come.

5. Refurbished Lenovo IdeaPad S10 Netbook with 160GB Hard Drive, Windows XP for $179.99 Shipped <http://www.blindbargains.com/link/6244>

All4Cellular via eBay has the Lenovo IdeaPad S10 netbook with Windows XP and a 3G connection for $179.99. With free shipping, it's ne of the best netbook deals currently available. Thisrefurbished netbook includes an 1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 processor, 1GB of memory, 160GB hard drive, 802.11G networking, webcam, and a 4-in-1 card reader. It may be a good idea to add a SquareTrade <http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-1953493-10802179>  warranty for peace of mind. Deal ends September 29 if not sold sooner.

6. Today's Classifieds <http://www.blindbargains.com/classifieds.php>

Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your own ad <http://www.blindbargains.com/classifieds.php?submit>  to thousands of potential users for only $5.

Lowest prices on our latest accessible Talking MP3 Player! <http://www.blindbargains.com/c/371>

This week, you can order your Rockboxed Sansa Clip Plus Talking MP3 Players at our lowest prices ever! You can get the 4-GB model for just $69.99, or the 8-GB model for only $89.99! Hurry, this sale ends September 16th. At Accessible electronics, we sell fully set up accessible Rockboxed talking mp3 players for use by the blind/vision impaired. To listen to a presentation using our newest Rockboxed Talking MP3 Player, visit this link on our site: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html Visit our accessories page to read about the accessories we carry, microSDHC cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand, and Travel charger, and more to round out your purchase. http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html To order one of the Sansa Clip Plus models, visit: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-clip.html or our specials page at: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html Our newest model, the Sansa Clip Plus is very small and light, and it clips to your clothes with its built-in clip, no need for a case!  You can wear it on your clothes while you exercise or do work around the house, etc.  It's so light, you  might forget you're wearing it! This is my personal favorite player! You don't need to settle for a cheap screenless player with little to no options, you don't need to pay hundreds of dollars for a talking player, you don't need to use some less-than-blind friendly music management program just to use your MP3 player, and you don't need any expensive scripts just to make any music management program somewhat accessible with your screen reader. On our talking MP3 players, you can create your own folders, copy and paste folders and files into them, and set up your music library any way you want. It's completely under your control. When you purchase your player from us, it'll arrive completely set up for use and speaking the menus, sub-menus, folders, and files, *you can enable the speaking of your own folders and files with the use of the included utility*, All system information is spoken, i.e. battery charge level, time and date, how much space is left on your player and microSD card, etc. These MP3 players play MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, MP4, M4A, AIFF, plus many more other file types, *excluding any encrypted/protected files*. The built-in FM Radio is fully accessible and has a capacity of 64 presets. You can record from the FM radio or record voice notes through the built-in mono microphone. They have great bookmarking capabilities, able to maintain your 10 most recent bookmarks. Plus, you can expand your player's memory by using microSD or microSDHC cards, of which we carry the 4, 8, and 16-GB cards. These players have great sound, plus you'll have a wide array of options to customize the sound of your player, including such basic items as bass, treble, and balance controls! Now, that’s something you don’t see in many MP3 players! When you purchase a player from us, you get: Your chosen talking Sansa MP3 player (recertified) USB/charging cable Earphones Quick-Start Guide in text and Rockbox Manual in PDF format right on the player 2 separate utilities included for enabling your own folders and files to be spoken. Free tech support via email, Skype, or phone 90-day replacement warranty All prices are in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US, and discounted on international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate international shipping method from the combo box on the checkout page. (Instructions for larger orders are included on our shopping cart page.) http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or you can call us to place credit card orders at: 727-498-0121 or Skype me at: lazmesa If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Contact: Email: accessibleelectronics at gmail.com Phone: 727 498-0121 Skype: lazmesa Facebook: facebook.com/laz.mesa

Pocket Viewer Handheld Video Magnifier $300 obo <http://www.blindbargains.com/c/369>

This is a 2006 model Pulse Data / Humanware Pocket Viewer hand held video magnifier. It has full color, Black & White, and White & Black modes at I believe 4X magnification (not variable). The viewing screen is 3 1/4 X 2 5/8 inches or 8 X 6 mm. Automatic 10 minute shut off to conserve battery. Comes with unit (and wrist strap), wall charger, and carrying case with belt loop and shoulder strap. Used very little, and the battery is still in good shape. You should get approximately 3 hours out of a charge, and it takes 2 hours to re-charge. $300.00 or best offer. Contact Mike at we3u at verizon.net
Contact: Email: we3u at verizon.net

Bookport, Victor, Batteries and More! <http://www.blindbargains.com/c/368>

Contact Ann Morris Bliss for further info: annbliss1 at gmail.com Original Bookport with 2 CF cards, cable and software: $50.00 -Victor Stream: Works perfectly but only on electricity: $120.00 Victor Stream Battery:$15.00 Small Talking Calculator W/Memory: $5.00 Sony TCM20DV 4-track NLS small cassette Player: $30.00 10 new ½ AA batteries with flat top: $10.00 TALKING TAPE MEASURE barely used:$60.00
Contact: annbliss1 at gmail.com

Factory Unlocked iPhone 4 32GB $300 <http://www.blindbargains.com/c/370>

I am selling a factory unlocked white iPhone 4 with screen protector, case, and charger, for $300. The phone will work on any GSM network and is in new condition.
Contact: email: ndjurdjevic at umassd.edu
These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for their content.

7. Most Popular Recent Deals <http://www.blindbargains.com/link/6244>

Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this newsletter.

750 Un-Scented Biodegradable Pet Waste Poop Bags with FREE Bone Dispenser for $23.99 Shipped <http://www.blindbargains.com/b/6247>
Refurbished Lenovo IdeaPad S10 Netbook with 160GB Hard Drive, Windows XP for $179.99 Shipped <http://www.blindbargains.com/b/6244>
Refurbished Accessible: Apple TV Media Receiver for $74.99 shipped <http://www.blindbargains.com/b/6245>
Simplified Auction Search now Available <http://www.blindbargains.com/b/3639>