[Ohio-talk] Lunch orders

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 18:08:37 UTC 2011

If you have not made your own private lunch arrangements and plan to have Wendy's for lunch on Saturday at the Board meeting---please contact either me (Carol) or Eric with your order ASAP so we have orders prepared ahead of time.

Other items:
 1.   Over our lunch at this meeting we will be sharing another fundraising project.  Thirty One Gifts will help us with a fundraiser and there will be a display of  very useful items to check out.  If anyone had a chance to see Columbus channel 10 last evening, the show Next 10 with Angela Ann news lady, you would have seen her  visiting the Thirty One headquarters here at Easton Mall.  They are one of the fastest growing companies in the US right now.  What are they?  A company based on Proverbs 31 Virtuous women, helping their family, yet being celebrated, encouraged and rewarded.  The product line is Totes, storage and organizational type canvas products, thermal bags for lunch, picnic, market, purses, wallets, travel bags, computer and backpack style bags, and more.  There are different colors and pattern choices for the items and personalization is available.  Add your name or initials or description of the purpose for the bag such as
 Picnic fun, Dirty laundry, Dog toys for only $7.  Many possibilities.
    In searching for fundraisers, I am trying to find things with purpose so they have a bigger market.  31 also has zippered products that could be used to carry anything from your slate and extra items all the way up to weekender bags useful for convention!  We will make profit based on amount of sales, as we did with Pampered Chef.  I am excited about sharing these products with everyone and expanding our ideas on what they can be used for.

2.  Pampered Chef Amy has agreed to come to our convention on Friday for another fundraiser, have a display of items and do a project for parents/children focusing on cooking without looking and braille recipes!  Anyone who has questions about Pampered Chef items, or a desire to check out any specific products, here is your chance.

3.  We will also have a display of RADA knives and cutlery as an ongoing fundraiser which can  be ordered online throughout the year using a special code to give us credit for sales.  They do many fundraisers with schools and churches.  There is a great profit margin on these items.
All for now, Thanks for listening!

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!